OxyGeneo Facial Specialist Q&A
The OxyGeneo facials offered at Suburban Healthcare Associates can help you look and feel younger! For more information, please call us or schedule an appointment online. We have convenient locations to serve you in Naperville IL, Plainfield IL, and Joliet IL.
Table of Contents:
Facials are rejuvenating treatments that aim to minimize the effects of aging skin and achieve a more youthful and radiant appearance. Over the years, facial treatments have seen many changes and alterations. Currently, there are hundreds of different facial treatment options available, each designed with a specific purpose in mind. A game-changer to the world of facials, OxyGeneo facials can achieve dramatic anti-aging results while preserving one’s natural beauty.
OxyGeneo is a revolutionary facial treatment that uses oxygen and other nutrients to help improve the appearance and health of the skin. The oxygen-rich serum hydrates and rejuvenates the skin, while the nutrient-rich ingredients work to help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. OxyGeneo facials are non-invasive, nutrient-rich, and completely free of preservatives, allowing patients to achieve the most natural results.
There are three main steps involved in OxyGeneo facials, which are:
• Exfoliation — The first step in an OxyGeneo facial is exfoliation. This gets rid of dead skin cells and other debris, so the upper layer of skin is smooth, renewed, and cleansed.
• Infusion — After the skin has been cleared and cleansed, it can properly absorb the restorative nutrients in the infusion process. The active ingredients used in the infusion can vary and are often based on the needs of the patient.
• Oxygenation — In the third step of OxyGeneo facial, CO2 bubbles are produced, creating a physiological effect that causes oxygen-enriched blood to rise to the skin’s surface. This increase in oxygenation enhances skin metabolism and capillary flow, allowing the active ingredients to be absorbed more easily.
OxyGeneo facial provides an incredible amount of benefits and is like having three treatments in one. The benefits of OxyGeneo facials include:
• Plumps and hydrates the skin
• Restores skin volume
• Renews youthful glow
• Increases collagen production
• Reduces hyper-pigmentation
• Improves skin cell production
• Reduces appearance of wrinkles
• Immediate results noticeable after one session
• Uses Bohr effect to naturally oxygenate the skin
• Relaxing and soothing procedure
• Infuses powerful, natural active ingredients
• Long-term improvement in skin appearance and texture
• Suits all types of skin
• Requires no downtime after facial
These are only a few of the benefits that OxyGeneo facials provide; for more information, please contact the professionals at Suburban Healthcare Associates today.
OxyGeneo facial starts off with an exfoliation of the skin using CO2 bubbles to remove dead skin cells, clean clogged pores, smooth the skin and renew the complexion. The high amounts of CO2 bubbles generate the Bohr Effect, a physiological response by the top layer of skin. The Bohr Effect oxygenates the skin, sending oxygen-rich blood to the surface and replacing the CO2. This oxygenates the skin from within, which has a significant impact on the improvement of cellular activity. Following this, the skin is then infused with vitamins, nutrients, and other active ingredients that promote skin health and longevity. The exact contents of the ingredients used will vary from person to person as they are individually selected to provide the greatest benefit to the patient.
Yes, OxyGeneo facials tighten the skin. They also:
• Smooth skin texture
• Reduce the appearance of wrinkles
• Lighten the complexion of the skin
• Provide a healthy glow
• Hydrate the skin
• Reduce skin sensitivity and irritation
• Reduce pigmentation
Call us today to book an appointment with our OxyGeneo facial specialist, or visit one of our three Illinois locations: we have one in Naperville, IL; Plainfield, IL; and Joliet, IL. We look forward to serving you! We serve patients from Naperville IL, Plainfield IL, Joliet IL, Romeoville IL, Shorewood IL, Crest Hill IL, and Aurora IL.